Saturday, November 27, 2010

On the way from the Town to the City



I was in the City today (City is Bay talk for San Francisco, the Town is Bay talk for Oakland ;) and was coming out of the BART train station there on Powell street, when I heard this cat singing a song on a guitar that sounded familiar, it wasn't until I paid my fare that I realized he was singing a guitar acoustic version of Cali Swag's "Teach Me How to Dougie". I can't front I'm not a fan of the radio/video version, not on some ol hip-hop puritan $hit, but just aint feelin it in a "let me hear the next release you got, cuz this one aint doin it for me" kinda thing...In any event I heard this dude rocking the acoustic version of the song, and it sounded kind of dope. So I dubbed a clip to share with ya'll, and promised to pass the clip along for (an)other(s). Dig it...

1 comment:

  1. RIP MBone - Music and Laughter are the Keys to Happiness...!!!

    ReplyDelete